FOURTEEN DAYS!!!`

What the what!!!!!

I have 14 days before I report back to work.  Then a short 11 days after that that I go to LONDON to visit all of my family!!!!!  The day after I get back, I am with my students!!!!!!

Here is the list of my NEED TO DO:
Finish my Class Birthday sign
Finish my hall passes
Label all my shoe boxes
Print out my LSM GCF printable games
Get my Choice-board organized
BINDERS!
Classroom Blogs
Welcome VIDEO (I will be out of the country during Open House
Business Cards
How Parents Can Help trifold
Number Line
Word Wall
I am Done Wall

I think that is it!  It is actually not that much!  Here is to creating!

Cheers

Comments

  1. Will you be sharing photos of the "when I'm done" board? I desperately need some ideas! ;)

    London?! How exciting! Is it stressful for you to take such a big trip right before school starts? I would a hot mess!

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1

Back To School First Day Activity Idea