June/July SLANTbox reveal

What a fun month of SLANTboxes!  The theme this month was Sunshine and the idea was to fill a box of stuff that is related to the sun, summer, or smiles really!

This month I was paired with the newly engaged Lindsey from Thriving in Third to send to and Alissa Straus from Fun In Fifth to receive from.  Both women were super.  I got to know Lindsey EXTRA well when she redesigned this awesome blog!  

So here it is with the reveals!

I had to run a TON of errands yesterday that included dropping the dog out off at the vet for his comprehensive (he is all good y'all), going to the Good-Will, Tuesday Morning, and Jo-Ann Fabrics.  When we got home this was sitting on my porch!  YAY! 



Alissa did a great job of decorating the outside to make me excited about opening it (like I wasn't already excited. 



So, Alissa posted this on IG but I am posting it now too...I love the fact that you have to "unwrap it"  I did not do that with Lindsey's this month...oops. 


Take the bubbles off and this is what I found!


Her hand made card is sooooooooo stinking cute.   You need to put this in the next box!  My little cousins go to VT so it was a cute card to get.


And here are my goodies.  So many fun things.  Lots of pencils for my students to win, a super cute little stripped notebook that Alissa put an anchor on with her silhouette!  GLITTER! <---seriously who does not love glitter! glowsticks, notecards post-it notes, two sheets of yellow vinyl for MY NEW silhouette!


But on to my favorites:
The cute little custom cup!  She used her Silhouette machine to put an anchor on this and also Miss. Ivey!


These great little Punch Cards for having Great Math Skills.  I think I am going to use them with some of my lowest students to help with motivation.  I am really going to try and differentiate this year.  If I have students who can not add multi-digit numbers, why am I asking them to MULTIPLY multi-digit numbers.  I think something like this with a big reward for making SERIOUS growth would be beneficial to both them and me as a teacher!


Here is a close up of the cute little notebook!



AND THE BEST!  SKITTLES!  Taste the rainbow y'all!



Can't wait to see what you got.  Link up below!  REMEMBER if you are a blogger it is part of the requirements that you blog about it.  Please make your link to the post where you blogged about it!

Cheers,

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I love the anchor decal everywhere :) Can't wait to post about mine, coming ASAP, promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love participating in the Slant Box exchange. I am working on my post now. Thanks for organizing the exchange!
    Mechele
    Barrow's Hodgepodge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thoroughly enjoyed participating in the May and June/July SLANT Box Exchanges! I am so SAD to have missed the deadline for the August one, but will try to register in time to be included in the September one! I also signed up for the Chicago Meet-Up group this morning on Facebook!! Thanks for all you do!
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun participating in my first SLANT Box! Can't wait to link up again! Thank you so much for hosting this. You are fabulous!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kept seeing post on IG about SLANT boxes and was really confused…I totally want to get in for September! Awesome-sauce! Thanks for this Jameson!
    *Kate*
    Windows Into My Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Introducing....The SLANT Box Exchange

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1